Our Client is a well established company, having created innovative technologies and implementations of security risk and procedures. Their Finance department is growing and seeking an Internal Control & Procurement Officer to form part of their close-knit team!
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal audit policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal audits and reviews of the policies and recommend possible improvements.
- Communicate with relevant individuals on the importance of controls and the adherence to policies.
- Review the procurement process, and implement and maintain procurement controls.
- Conduct various reconciliations.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Strong team player.
Offering a basic salary of up to €34,000. Additional benefits include flexi-hours and Health Insurance. Interested? Apply today to discuss this opportunity further!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com