An Internal Auditor opportunity has arisen with a reputable Group of Companies. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and execution of the strategic audit plan.
- Conduct internal audit activities and recommendations to improve operations and mitigate risks.
- Perform audit assignments across company subsidiaries.
- Carry out financial, operational, regulatory and compliance audits.
- Follow-up on risks arising from audit reviews and prepare status reports after consultations.
- In possession of or in an advanced stage relevant qualification in either accountancy, audit or business administration.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an audit environment.
- Proficient understanding of general risks and controls.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
Salary between €35,000 - €45,000 being offered. Interested? Reach out today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org