A reputable Client of ours is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their team!
- Assist in the planning and execution of the strategic audit plan.
- Conduct internal audit procedures.
- Prepare audit plans and internal audit documentation.
- Implement the internal audit work programmes.
- Identify internal control gaps, operational and financial risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Carry out financial, operational, regulatory and compliance procedures.
- Produce internal audit reports based on factual evidence.
- Follow-up on risks arising from audit reviews and prepare status reports.
- Review reports prepared by team members within the internal Audit.
Experience and Skills:
- A recognised Degree in Finance or relevant area.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an audit environment.
- Proficient understanding of general risks and controls.
- A background in the Gaming industry would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Attractive salary package being offered! Interested? Apply today.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com