Have you been working within Accounting and have a significant interest in analysis and budgeting & forecasting? Our client, a global insurance provider with an international head office based in Malta is looking for someone with a significant background and qualification in Accounting to take on an Analytical role within their controlling department.
Forming part of the overall finance function that is responsible for group activities, you will be:
- Monitoring of the unit margin and explain variances;
- Monitoring and analysis of production and portfolio margin;
- Calculate and analyse the commission, production margin for the perimeter of countries;
- Analysis of the Insurance Services margin.
- Analysis and assist in the preparation of Opex
- Assist in the Consolidation and Reporting
If you're in the process of acquiring an Accountancy qualification or are a recent graduate with hands-on experience, then please apply! This role is open to candidates based in Malta with a strong command of the English language - additional European languages will be considered an asset.
By applying for this vacancy, you have the opportunity to receive €150 towards your studies/qualification upon successful acceptance of this role!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com