StreetHR has once again been entrusted to support a client with the exclusive recruitment for an HR position. This role offers the opportunity to work within a global dynamic organisation which offers a service to clients worldwide. This is a good opportunity for anyone who would like to gain further experience in a fully-fledged HR function.
As an HR Officer reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be mainly responsibly for the following duties:
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process;
- Support the management and employees to improve work relationship, build morale and increase productivity;
- Assist and coordinate training needs together with the department managers;
- Communicate and explain the company`s HR policies to all new and existing employees;
- Assist the department manager in the bi yearly or yearly appraisals;
- Assist in any resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have with the department manager as may be required;
- Responsible for the management of Work permits;
- Prepare employment contracts and other legal documentation needed;
- Register employees with Jobsplus;
- Support in the processing of the monthly salaries;
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries on payroll;
- Handle the full and final settlement of the employee terminations.
Our Client is seeking to recruit someone who holds a certificate in HR or equivalent and who has basic knowledge of Maltese employment legislation. Also, the ideal candidate has a full understanding of all HR functions and best practices. Someone who is analytical, goal oriented and exhibits a positive attitude and initiative.
Receive a free PRISM Foundation report and coaching session when successfully joining this employer!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply.