Do you feel that it’s the right time to take your HR career to the next level? An opportunity to lead and direct the HR function of the HR department within a well-established and growing Maltese business, offering professional and career growth in a welcoming company atmosphere.
Our Client is looking for a proactive and hands-on HR professional who is keen on introducing new ideas to the business.
Does this sound interesting to you? Read on to learn more about the main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process and onboarding process including Jobsplus and ID Malta;
- Prepare monthly payroll calculations, checking and updating daily employees’ punching;
- Responsible for the administration of HR and company policies and programs;
- Advise the Management Team on all people and HR issues;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation sessions;
- Familiarise with local law related to employment, JobsPlus forms, ID Malta, and other related parties;
- Organise staff events, one to one meetings and employee of the quarter/year;
- Organise training and keep record of all training given;
- Daily walk through with all the employees in our workshops and administration departments;
- Create HR related reports & KPIs;
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are being practiced by liaising with the Company’s H&S Officer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position. Experience in Maltese employment law is a must. Also, the candidate will demonstrate problem-solving and leadership ability, together with excellent communication skills. Basic knowledge of GDPR policy. Highly skilled in managing confidential issues with discretion.
Interested? Get in touch today to learn more and explore further.