Our client, a forward looking Company employing over 500 employees and highly investing in its people development and growth, is seeking to recruit an HR Manager to join their evolving senior team.
- Managing the full HR Cycle within the Company and dealing with all stakeholders;
- Conducting orientation training and overlooking the Company's development programmes;
- Reviewing departmental budgets and proposing HR initiatives in relation to the overall direction of the Company;
- Participating in various meetings including board of disciplinary, industrial relations, strategic and others;
- Facilitate change management activities;
- Keep company policies up-to-date;
- Lead employee engagement and retention initiatives;
- Manage a team of 4-5 HR members;
- Lead talent acquisition and recruitment and selection efforts;
- Oversee training needs, procedures, matrix, technical and non-technical development needs.
The ideal candidate is ideally educated at Degree level or equivalent and has at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Strong communication skills and experience in Human Resources or related field. Strong interpersonal skills, a can do attitude and ability to maintain positive relationships and to lead by example.
The role offers a package starting at €40k along with other perks and most importantly, an opportunity to grow and to work with great leaders! Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com