Our client, a leading international company, in aviation, is seeking to recruit an HR Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with departmental managers and providing high-quality, business-focused mentoring and advice across all areas of HR;
- Facilitate change management activities;
- Keep company policies up-to-date;
- Lead employee engagement issues;
- Collaborate with the Payroll and Administration department;
- Work alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager on recruitment and selection;
- Actively support talent reviews, organisational planning, career development, performance management, mentoring, and onboarding;
- Participate in HR or cross-company projects/initiatives as required.
The ideal candidate is educated at Degree level or equivalent and has at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Strong communication skills and experience building strong working relationships with key partners and influencing business decisions. Strong commercial awareness, business insight, and ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation or audience.
The role offers a package between €50k along with flexible working arrangements (hybrid working), health insurance, and opportunities to grow. Interested? Apply today!