Would you like your next career opportunity to be within a dynamic environment? Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to develop further by joining an experience HR team?
Our client, a Group of Companies, is seeking to evolve further the Human Resources function in an evolving operation. You will be forming an essential part of the Human Resources team driving and implementing specific Human Resources plans to drive business improvements.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting with the day-to-day running of the HR department;
- Managing the recruitment and selection process, including issuing of vacancies, shortlisting, interviewing, onboarding/off boarding processes;
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce and succession planning;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with and between departments, and finding ways to boost productivity and retention;
- Supporting business sectors within the company and giving support in the day-to-day administration duties within the HR function.
- The ideal candidate has at least two years’ experience working in a similar role and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar. You will have comprehensive knowledge of Shireburn payroll software. You will have strong organisational skills required, to work well both individually and part of a team. You are fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
Does this role sound interesting? Would you like to learn more? Get in touch today to find out more.
Receive a free PRISM Foundation report and coaching session when successfully joining this employer!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply.