Our Client is an established Pharma company who is currently seeking an HR Executive to join their team! The HR Executive will assist the Human Resources Manager in managing all aspects of the Company’s recruitment, training, HR processes, staff development, retention, and Payroll.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Assist in the recruitment process;
- Actively participate in the Induction Programme for new employees;
- Assist in performance and retention processes and initiatives;
- Ownership of payroll inputs;
- Ownership for data accuracy in HR systems and files;
- Assist in the Performance Review process and keep track accordingly;
- Administration of the Work Permits;
- Applying for Training Grants via various entities;
- Head the Sports & Social Committee and be actively involved in the organisation of activities;
- Manage and upload information and company initiatives and activities on social media;
- Involved in the various initiatives – Richmond Foundation, Staff wellbeing initiatives;
- Assisting and/or being appointed to head an HR project/s;
- Issuing various Human Resources / Payroll reports when necessary;
- Track company staffing levels against planned & budgeted manpower.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, with strong organisational skills and prior experience working within an HR function. Candidates who have spoken and written proficiency in the English language will be given preference.
Interested? Apply today to discuss this opportunity further!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org