Is it time for the next leap in your HR career? One of our clients is looking for an HR Business Partner who will have the opportunity to drive effective HR solutions to the company and its client group.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective organisation design for specified business areas
- Backing up employee surveys and make sure action plans are implemented
- Take part in HR policy design and implementation
- Support the negotiations process with respect to the Company’s Collective Agreements
- Enabling execution of career progression initiatives
- Support performance management cycle
- Act as a point of reference when it comes to company policies and procedures
- Communicate benefits to employees.
The ideal candidate is in possession of a degree in HR / Psychology / other related course of studies. Moreover, he/she has 2-3 years of experience preferably within the FMCG Manufacturing sector. Experience with Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits Management, Organisation Design and Talent Development is also considered necessary
Sounds like you? Get in touch!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com