HR & Office Administrator
Our client is a cluster of companies that offers exceptional service and prides itself on offering an unprecedented level of luxury. They are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their growing team. In this role, the candidate will provide administrative support in the day-to-day running of the HR department and other functions within the Company.
- Prepares and processes work permit applications for prospective employees;
- Provides assistance in recruitment efforts;
- Provides support in employee onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Supports in payroll processing;
- Creates, updates and tracks a repository of Company property provided to employees including digital devices, uniforms, lockers etc;
- Provides administrative assistance in Health & Safety processes;
- Assists in Training & Development processes;
- Provides support in Company events planning and execution;
- Coordinates and confirms travel arrangements for staff undertaking business-related trips;
- Manages routine maintenance time frames, working with the Operations Manager to ensure services are delivered on time;
- Creates and maintains a well-organised internal filing system and office records;
- Performs general office duties including filing paperwork, data inputting and scanning of documents.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, with strong organisational skills and prior experience working within an HR function. Candidates who have spoken and written proficiency in the English language will be given preference.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com