Our Client, a leading organisation within the IT Industry, is seeking to recruit an HR and Administrative Officer. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow within an HR role.
- Handling all aspects pertaining to the recruitment function;
- Conduct probation or one-to-one interviews;
- Holding induction sessions/ delivering presentations to staff;
- Conduct exit interviews;
- Gather and submit visa and work permits/renewals documentation for foreign employees;
- Resolving disputes between employees in the workplace;
- Guide staff members on admin and HR procedures;
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
The ideal candidate is in possession of a University degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, Psychology, or a relevant field. He/she holds two years’ experience in an HR role. Moreover, he/she has excellent communication skills, with a confident and positive personality.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org