We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated person to join the team of one of our most valuable clients.
- Manage all cash operations, including cash handling, processing, and reconciliation.
- Plan, organize and direct on-site operations, ensuring personnel are effectively deployed and following legal requirements.
- Review security policies related to cash services on a regular basis.
- Conduct briefing sessions with staff to monitor and measure service delivery, resolve problems, and maintain a strong work ethic focused on customer service.
- Implement methods to protect information property, or material from unauthorized disclosure.
- Coordinate new contracts and ensure that deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate is highly attentive to details, able to manage their time effectively, and have the versatility to work with clients from different sectors as well as leading their team.
The company believes their people are their biggest asset, which is why they are offering a competitive remuneration package of €40,000, as well as additional benefits like car and fuel allowance.
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org