Are you a natural leader with extensive operational experience? One of our clients, a top international company focused on security, is looking for a Head of Operations to ensure optimal service is delivered by leading teams efficiently and delivering the best service while striving for continuous improvement and higher profitability.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Formulate long-term and short-term operational strategies.
- Lead operations at customer sites while maintaining positive and long-term relationships with customers.
- Supervise team leaders to ensure staff is providing the best professional performance possible.
- Organise rosters and shifts.
- Manage operational procedures and ensure compliance with procedures.
- Propose and implement improvements to policies and standards to meet client needs.
- Monitor and measure service delivery, resolve problems and address performance issues.
- Report to Managing Director.
- Liaise with General Manager and HR Manager on performance and policy issues.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the security, manufacturing, or hospitality industry managing operations and large teams. He/she has exceptional planning and communication skills, is analytical, and knows how to ensure motivation for successful results.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org