You're a Marketing Manager looking to take that next step into managing an entire Marketing department, aren't you? Taking on a leadership role for the first time can be overwhelming for some, so it's imperative to join a business that will allow you the time to settle and develop as you get your bearings.
Our client is looking for someone like you, that's eager to grasp that next opportunity and take charge of their Marketing Department working directly with the Country Manager. As the Head of Marketing, you will be:
- Design and lead implementation of growth strategy;
- Overseeing strategic and creative processes for all marketing activities;
- Lead rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, incentives, and approaches;
- Grow/nurture a talented, high-performance Marketing team helping mentor, give feedback, and set a career path with your direct reports;
- Cross-functional collaboration across PR/Communications
Candidates for this role must have a strong marketing background ideally from IT/Tech-driven companies, with some light exposure to supervising or mentoring junior members of staff. This role is open to candidates who are based locally but also those interested in relocating to Malta from anywhere within the EU.
If the above positions are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com