Our client within the Gaming industry is currently on the search for an organised and experienced audit professional to take on the role of Head of Internal Audit.
- Develop and implement annual internal audit plans.
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities.
- Conduct internal audits and prepare reports which highlight issues and recommendations.
- Liaise and consult with management to assist in the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Conduct annual Value for Money Audits.
- Liaise as necessary with the National Audit Office (NAO) and the government’s Internal Audit and Investigation Department (IAID).
- Delivering governance awareness courses and training sessions to colleagues.
- Assess whether the Authority is complying to regulations and informing management of any arising issues.
- Communicate with variety of stakeholders and their expectations.
- More than 5 years’ experience in leading an Internal Audit function.
- Degree Level of Education a must, with qualifications in Accounting and/or Law will be considered an asset.
- ‘Certified Information Systems Auditor’ (CISA) qualification / ‘Certified Internal Auditor’ Certification (CIA) will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience within a Government Entity will be considered an asset;
An attractive salary package being offered, along with transport/ fuel allowance, communication allowance and others. As known for the industry, other additional benefits are also being offered by the company. These include flexi-hours, hybrid working, health insurance and more.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com