StreetHR is proud to be exclusively representing a Client in the search for the next Strategic Head of HR. A competitive role within the industry. An excellent opportunity to lead and head the HR function, you will be driven to move the company towards full deployment of its human resources to enable the company to meet its strategic goals.
You will be responsible for the formulation, implementation, and maintenance of the HR strategy, objectives, policies, budgets and other related responsibilities. You will oversee the day-to-day duties within the HR function and support the business sectors within the company.
A few of the key responsibilities may include:
- To develop objectives, strategies, plan, policies and programs in the areas of manpower planning, recruitment, training and development, compensation, benefits, personnel policy and record administration, and employee and labour relations;
- To oversee the legislation, analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by government legislation;
- To ensure that legal, company and internal HR reports are issued within the stipulated timeframes;
- To create a human resources information system that meets company’s needs;
- To manage the Company Collective Agreements, ensuring compliance with any existing and upcoming government regulations;
- To coordinate regular union meetings ensuring a constant communication flow is maintained with Union representatives;
- To provide complaint channels for employee grievances;
- To supervise the payroll system;
- To help develop and implement creative programs, activities and services to meet workforce training needs;
- To ensure the required mandatory training for all employees is carried out by the EHS Manager and external providers as necessary, paying particular attention to Fire, Safety and EHS;
- To manage and co-ordinate the company’s recruitment process, ensuring its effectiveness according to company’s requirements;
- Propose and monitors the status of Human Resources budgets;
- Oversee the company’s performance management program including career development, and Performance Improvement Plan activities.
Our Client is on the lookout for a high calibre HR professional who has years of experience working within a strategic role, ideally within an international organisational context. Someone who has a proven track record creating change and improving systems and strategies. Does this sound like you? Want to learn more about this opportunity?
Apply for further information.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement.