An excellent opportunity to lead and manage the Finance function within an established pharmaceutical company. You will form part of the local senior management team and also part of the wider global finance operations of the Group.
Are you a leader, with experience in manufacturing, particularly in costings? If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please read the below:
The role requires someone to:
- Lead and Own of all aspects of the Finance Function;
- Ensure excellence & compliance in the end-to-end financial process execution and development;
- Lead, manage and optimise month end close, forecasting and budgeting processes;
- Drive process optimisation and efficiency through adoption of Global initiatives and best practice sharing within the Global Finance Function;
- Lead, manage and develop the local finance team with full responsibility for their performance management process;
- Ensure financial compliance in line with required standards;
- Play a key role in assessing and managing site risk profile from both a financial and operations perspective;
- Maintain good interactions with key Group Functions particularly FP&A, Reporting, Financial Accounting, plus Tax & Treasury departments and act as local implementation engine.
To be suitable for this role you will need to be professionally qualified. Preferably have both Financial Accounting and Supply Chain Finance experience with demonstrated success in a manufacturing finance environment. Individuals should have a “hands on” and “can do” approach to working in a Manufacturing Finance environment. Product costing experience along with business case & investment analysis are key requirements for this role. International Mobility is preferred as success in this position can lead to future development roles within the Group. SAP knowledge and experience is a requirement. Role requires limited business travel within Europe.
Sounds like your next challenge? Get in contact for more information.