Our esteemed client are seeking a Senior Corporate Professional to take on the role of Head of Corporate Services within their company!
Working directly with the Directors of the company, this candidate will be responsible for managing the Corporate Department of the CSP. Main tasks include:
- Maintaining current procedures whilst also developing the the implementation of procedures within the department.
- Monitoring the work produced by the department.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Customer Due Diligence processes.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
- Liaising with the MBR and other like authorities.
- Advising and guiding employees on applicable statutory developments.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior in their Corporate role, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a CSP. We are looking for candidate's who are eager to learn and take on a new challenge! Having a good understanding of the Companies Act and related Subsidiary Legislation and on AML/CFT Laws & Regulations is a must. Excellent command of English, with knowledge on Italian, Spanish and/or French considered an asset.
An attractive salary package is being offered, as well as additional benefits. Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org