A newly established organisation responsible for an interesting project in Malta is currently in search of an experienced Head of Administration to join the team and set up the administrative function of this growing company.
As the Head of Administration, you will be working in close collaboration with the CEO and you will be involved in various areas of administration such as contract management, operations, logistics as well as human resources. Apart from managing these areas, other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Negotiate with stakeholders and formalise the necessary agreements;
- Review, analysis and reporting of statistics;
- Assist in educational and marketing campaigns and also handle communication management which includes the website and other digital media;
- Support the issuance of EOIs and Tenders in liaison with the Project Manager;
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation;
- Carry out bank transactions and other financial matters as required in collaboration with the business’s account partner;
- Act as a Personal Assistant to the CEO by attending meetings or taking minutes and communicate their expectations, among others;
Does the above interest you?
If you are an experienced professional within the area of Administration and had exposure to an array of different departments, then this role might be for you!
Ideal candidates for this role should have a minimum of 5 years of experience within a similar role, and ideally should also have experience working with EU / local grant schemes. This role is set within a challenging environment; therefore, it is of utmost importance that candidates are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.