Our client is looking for ideally an Engineer with at least 5 years experience in senior management positions, who is able to work closely with the Board and Senior Management to create and follow on budgets, develop business plans and projections targeted at growing the company sustainably and professionally.
The GM is expected to drive the Company's strategy through continuously presenting tactics and direction based on data-driven and anticipated future customer needs and trends.
We are looking at:
• In-depth knowledge or previous exposure of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles;
• Strategic and business acumen;
• Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, human resources and general management.
• Outstanding organisational and time-management skills;
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
• Excellent people management and leadership skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Fluency in English and Italian besides Maltese.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org