A reputable banking company is searching for a Full-stack Developer to join their diverse team.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions and develop software.
- Create and sustain user interfaces, business logic and workflows, following best practices and design guidelines.
- Perform though testing to ensure software quality and reliability.
- Integrate external systems and APIs for seamless data exchange and interoperability.
- Ensure visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces, providing and intuitive user experience.
- Analyse system performance to optimize and troubleshoot software issues.
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, and stakeholders to refine requirements and contribute to the product roadmap.
- Bachelors’ degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Through comprehension of digital banking concepts, including online and mobile banking.
- Proficient in implementing and consuming pipelines.
- Knowledgeable in agile development methodologies and practices, including version control system and collaborative development workflows.
A professional who is excellent in communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders would be an excellent fit. A competitive salary package is offered as well as benefits like preferential rates for home and personal loans, health insurance, company car or fuel allowance, wellbeing benefits and allowance, as well as others.
Interested? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com