Are you a highly organised, passionate individual seeking a position as a Front Desk Executive? One of Malta’s most exclusive and luxurious hotels is looking to expand their team in order to ensure the highest level of the hotel standards are met.
Working on a shift basis, your responsibilities include:
- Taking care of all incoming calls;
- Greeting and checking in or out guests, in check with company policies;
- Handling any issues that guests may encounter, which could possibly include any comments or complaints, passing on this feedback to the manager;
- Upholding a tidy lobby, which includes the lobby bar;
- Be familiar with amenities of the hotel and hotel rooms;
- Any other administration work requested by the senior management.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working in a front office department, has outstanding customer service skills, as well as good knowledge of Valletta and other points of interest in Malta. Additionally, he/she must be computer literate, and knowledge of working with property management system (PMS) is considered an asset. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, any other languages are also considered an asset.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org