Our client is an academic organisation looking for a Part-Time First Aider to join their team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Administer first aid on school staff and students involved in accidental injuries.
- Administer prescribed medication to students as per instruction of medical professional, with the guidance of guardians.
- Administer interventions including CPR, Epipen as well as making use of AED device if needed.
- Monitoring glucose levels or anything related to diabetes.
- Preparation of required reports.
- Liaison with Health and Safety department.
Candidates must be in possession of a First Aid certificate. The role will consist of 22 hours per week during mornings at the school premises.
Interested or know anyone who suits the post? Reach out today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com