An excellent opportunity to form part of a leading Group of Companies on the island, with one of their operations within the Hospitality industry. This senior post requires an experienced hands-on person with integrity and strong leadership, organisational and communicative skills, who is able to achieve results, handle work pressures well, meet targets and stringent deadlines.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please read the below:
- Managing, guiding, developing and motivating the finance team members;
- Preparing and analysing the monthly financial statements;
- Preparing year end external financial reporting;
- Leading the Budget process with other Departments;
- Monitoring and planning of cash resources and liquidity;
- Attending management meetings and presenting financial reports;
- Serving as a point of reference to other Heads of Departments, management, directors and staff;
- Compiling statutory reports required by government and other regulatory bodies;
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors.
To be suitable for the role, you should hold an accounting qualification. Having at least 5 years' experience in this role is an asset. You will need to be a highly motivated team player with a very analytical mind and with an eye for detail. Also, you need to possess excellent IT skills and multitasking abilities.