Our client is looking to recruit a fully-qualified Accountant to provide leadership and coordination of the budget and cash flow management, as well as financial planning and control. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the timely production of budgets, forecasts, management and statutory reports.
- Ensuring the implementation of financial and operational controls.
- Preparing financial models such as tax planning, funding and investments.
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts.
- Managing the annual audit process.
- Providing strategic risk and internal control reviews.
- Managing cash flow and credit control.
- Managing payroll, VAT and corporate tax issues.
- Lead the finance team and form part of the selection committee for new joiners.
- Review and adapt accounting and costing systems.
Apart from holding a recognised accounting qualification, candidates must ideally have 5 or more years of experience in an accounting management role. Naturally, the candidate should possess solid communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. International experience considered a great asset, particularly with VAT. Knowledge on Maltese Tax a must.
Salary between €50,000 - €55,000+. Offering health insurance, flexi-hours and a great working environment. Apply today to express your interest in this opportunity!
f the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com