Proudly considered to be one of the largest insurance brokers, our Client provides various services to their reputable local and international clients. They are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their finance department.
Reporting to the Directors & Shareholders, the Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all financial operations.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Creating financial reports on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensuring quality control with financial transactions.
- Analysing ways in which the company can continuously improve from financial and business perspective.
- Implementing new systems to ensure accuracy of data.
- Leading and supervise a team.
We are seeking an accounting professional with at least 5 years of experience, particularly within a senior management position. Excellent communication skills, and strong leadership skills are imperative for this position. Experience within the insurance sector would be considered an asset.
Salary flexible depending on experience and qualifications. They also offer perks such as parking, health insurance and others.
Interested? Apply today to discuss further!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com