We are seeking a Finance Officer to form part of a leading financial institution offering high quality and tailored services to personal and business customers. This offers the opportunity to enter a role within a reputable Bank and form part of a group of dedicated and inspired individuals.
- Assisting in compilation and analysis of regulatory returns within a timely manner.
- Monitoring financial and regulatory indicators to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Maintaining a good understanding of new regulatory adaptations and the potential impact.
- Compiling ad hoc reports.
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in Accounts, Economic, Financial Services, Business, or Banking. Candidates pursuing ACCA are also encouraged to apply.
- Have a general understanding of accounting within a Bank.
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications.
- Be well-organised with a team-orientated approach.
The company is seeking candidates with a flare for Finance, even fresh graduates looking to gain further experience within the field! Salary up to €22,000. As this is a Bank, they naturally offer preferential rates for home and personal loans, health insurance, company car or fuel allowance, wellbeing benefits and allowance, as well as others.
Interested? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org