Our client is renowned within the Oil & Gas industry, and is currently on the search for a Finance Manager to join their team.
- Oversee employees within the department, such as with work allocation, training, and performance evaluations.
- Assist with the development and assimilation of procedures and policies.
- Supervising daily accounting related activities.
- Maintain internal control systems.
- Assist the CFO to develop specific goals within the Finance Department as well as with annual audits.
- Debtor’s and Creditor’s control functions.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Compile VAT returns and relevant NSO reports.
- Management accounts.
- Cost strategies, budgets and forecasts.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Understanding in designing and implementing internal control systems.
Great salary package, as well as additional benefits including Fuel Allowance, Car Cash Allowance and Mobile Allowance. Offer Hybrid working basis.
Interested to take on this opportunity? Apply today!
If the above role is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com