At StreetHR, we are currently supporting an established investment company with a portfolio of operating subsidiaries across different sectors that is currently looking for a Finance Executive to join their team of professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, as a Finance Executive you will be involved in creating business models for future budgets, investment feasibility plans, forecasts and will also be involved in the bond interest payment processes. Apart from this, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Issue monthly management accounts
- Forecasting and budgeting exercises
- Day-to-day postings into the accounting system and perform bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Perform month-end procedures including calculations of accruals and prepayments
- Prepare payments for authorisation
Sounds interesting? If you are a qualified Accountant with around 3 years of experience within a similar role, then this role is for you! Apply today for more information!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com