One of the market leaders within the construction industry, which is responsible for major projects across the Maltese Islands, is currently on the lookout for a self-motivated Finance Executive to join their team of professionals.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Executive will be supporting the team in day-to-day accounting duties, which will include the below responsibilities:
- Assist in month-end accounting processes and reconciliations;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts;
- Prepare monthly reporting and / or analysis;
- Communicate with auditors in relation to the statutory audit;
- Liaise with banks when required;
- Assist in the compilation of financial budgets;
The ideal candidate for this role should be a recently qualified accountant or currently in the final stages of ACCA, and should also have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role. Fluency in both Maltese and English as well as experience in payroll will be considered an asset.