Our client is a renowned local and international company in FMCG. Due to the growth of the company, they are currently seeking a Finance Associate to join their team!
- Manage customer invoicing.
- Collaborate with the internal sales department to ensure accurate revenue invoicing.
- Manage, control and process customer debit claims.
- Prepare detailed customer purchase reports.
- Post receivable entries and registering transactions.
- Liaise internally with the commercial team in relation to customer queries.
- Managed AR process such as cash application, credit analysis and control, collection, reporting.
- Assist during the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Maintain KYC records.
- Analyse account balances and discuss account resolution with internal parties.
- Manage and process customer claims.
- Reconcile customer accounts on regular basis.
- Monitor and analyse variances in business expenditure (A&P).
We are seeking candidates having an (MQF 6) Degree in Accountancy with at least 1 year of experience in a finance department. Candidates with knowledge in AR processes, credit analysis and reporting are encouraged to apply!
Attractive remuneration package being offered! Contact us today for more information.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org