Are you a driven individual with a passion for the law sector? Our client, a leading operator in the telecommunications field is looking for a Finance Assistant to grow their team.
- Generating, dispatching, monitoring, and harmonizing customer invoices.
- Carrying out designated assignments in a structured and methodical fashion while consistently meeting pivotal deadlines.
- Validating supplier invoices and executing payments after approval.
- Supplying essential support to stakeholders and customers as needed.
- Ensuring precise recording and input of transactions into the accounting system.
- Facilitating the harmonization of customer and supplier accounts.
- Proposing alterations and enhancements to boost precision, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness within the company.
The ideal candidate shall have a basic level of education in Accounts and a minimum of one year of experience in Finance or a related role. A collaborative and team-oriented approach is essential, as is a keen eye for detail.
If you have a strong passion for finance and embrace a proactive "can-do" attitude, we encourage you to apply now!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org