Are you highly organised and have experience assisting top executives? Our client, a well-renowned company in the luxury retail industry, is looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will be at the heart of the organisation, working alongside the Director to assist with daily administrative tasks and learning about all the aspects of the business.
The main responsibilities are:
- Organising and updating diaries, keeping notes, scheduling meetings, and arranging travels plans
- Effectively assisting the Director with administrative tasks as needed
- Handling e-mails and incoming correspondence, and screening incoming calls
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Monitoring office supplies and negotiating terms with suppliers
The ideal candidate has experience in a similar position. He/she is flexible, efficient, has a good eye to detail, a smart approach and multi-tasking abilities. They have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and data management, as well as exceptional communication skills in English.
Office located in a beautiful building in Valletta and working hours from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com