Are you interested in strategic management, are you well organised and have previous experience supporting C-level executives? One of our clients is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to support and work hand-in-hand with the General Manager and be part of the company's Executive Committee. In this position, you will handle day-to-day administrative tasks and learn about all aspects of the business.
- Prepare detailed presentations and reports
- Effectively assist the company's executive committee with administrative tasks as needed
- Manage the calendar and travel schedules of the General Manager
- Organise and update diaries and keep notes
- Manage projects and follow up action plans
- Manage administrative aspects of the office
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position and a degree in Business Administration or related field. He/she will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data management, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English. Understanding of Italian and Spanish is a plus.
This position requires someone to work in Luqa, Monday to Friday office hours, mainly on-site, with the possibility of hybrid from time to time.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org