Would you like to join a top tier law firm in Malta?
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Deputy MLRO to join their team and assist the MLRO in the implementation and maintenance of a compliant AML/ CFT programme.
This role’s primary responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Firm’s internal AML/ CTF policies, processes, and systems
- On a daily basis, monitor AML/ CTF measures, policies, controls, and procedures
- Monitor all parts of the business to identify real or potential internal control deficiencies and advise on appropriate remedial action
- Support and assist in day-to-day duties related to customer acceptance
- Assist in the analysis of the Firm’s customer profiles by carrying out Customer Risk Assessments
- Provide support in the preparation of internal reports for senior management
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports as well as assist in the analysis of internal/ external suspicious reports
- Provide advice and guidance to staff on regulatory and statutory obligations
- Deputising for the MLRO, as required.
If you are an experienced MLRO with a background in a legal or corporate firm in Malta, then this role is for you!
Does the above sound interesting? Get in touch today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone that might be interested? Refer a Friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com