Our client is one of the most well-known companies in the manufacturing industry on the island! They are currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing outstanding balances of company subsidiaries
- Ensuring collection of overdue amounts relevant with agreed credit terms
- Monitoring customers by sending reminders and making calls regarding overdue amounts
- Processing and allocating of receipts
- Perform reconciliation of balances with customers
- Prepare reports and presentations to management
- O–Level standard of Education
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- Certification in Credit Control/Accounting is considered an asset
- Previous experience is considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package and additional benefits such as health insurance and flexi-hours being offered. Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com