Our client is an established organisation within the gaming industry. As their company is growing, they are currently seeking a Credit Controller (Revenue Assurance) to join their team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Accounts Receivables.
- Posting and allocating receipts in the accounting system.
- Preparing and sending “Requests for Payment” (RFPs) to operators.
- Updating of applications with relevant receipt numbers and reporting any discrepancies if found.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of daily reports.
- Ensuring that documentations have been checked and verified.
- Reconciliation of the slot machines count received.
- Preparation of taxes to be billed.
An A'Level or equivalent is a must for this role. Candidate's having at least 1 year of experience in a similar role will be given priority. This role calls for a candidate who is eager to work within a driven team dynamic, and is looking to enter and grow within the gaming industry. Great remuneration package and benefits being offered!
Interested in exploring this exciting opportunity? Apply today to kick-start the process!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com