Our client is a well-known local group of companies, which represents renowned food and beverage brands. They are currently in search of an outstanding Credit Control Executive to join their Finance team.
As the Credit Control Executive, you will be reporting to the Finance and Credit Control Manager and your main duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the collection of cash allocation from all debtors;
- Recognise creditworthiness of clients, investigate credit history and references as necessary;
- Maintain accurate and up to date client credit data on the company’s systems;
- Identify, handle and negotiate disputable accounts in order to bring payment in accordance to the company’s policies and procedures;
- Issue credit notes for returned goods and reconcile bank deposits;
The ideal candidate for this role should have sound knowledge of accounting and should hold a minimum of an MQF level 4 or level 5 qualification together with at least 3 years of experience within a similar role and environment. As an individual, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and should also have the ability to work under pressure and independently.