Our reputable Client is currently on the search for a Cost Manager to join their Team!
Reporting to the Head of Costings, the Cost Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare month-end reports
- Prepare variance analysis
- Analyse yearly budget and relate to previous year results
- Set up yearly standard costs for the resources
- Participate in logistics analysis and stock management
- Identify efficiency of current processes and explore alternate options
The ideal candidate will have a recognised qualification in accounts, and approximately five years’ working experience in the field. The company provides career growth within a stable industry, an attractive remuneration package, and additional benefits.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
If this role is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org