Our Client is a reputable legal firm who pride themselves in giving their clients the best service possible. The Corporate Service Officer will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of international clients, alongside a close-knit team.
- Managing daily administration of companies and trusts, while ensuring compliance with internal/ legal policies and procedure.
- Ensuring the client database, spreadsheets and folders are being maintained accurately.
- Providing clients with guidance and support.
- Regularly review and update client portfolios.
- Drafting of documents.
- Delegating & reviewing work prepared by junior staff.
- Assisting with organizing of training for other team members.
- Liaising with internal and external collaborators.
We are looking for an organised, well-spoken candidate. Previous experience in a similar role, and a good understanding of the corporate field would be considered an asset.
Salary offered flexible depending on experience: €22,000 - €30,000. Interested? Reach out today to discuss further!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com