Are you ambitious and interested in becoming part of a growing team of professionals?
If so, our client, a reputable corporate services company, is looking for a Corporate Services Executive.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of resolutions and statutory forms to the Malta Business Registry;
- Handling of various corporate related tasks such as changes of corporate elements for clients and incorporation of companies;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Reviewing/drafting of contracts and resolutions;
- Opening/Closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis;
- Handling client communications;
- Ensuring all relevant companies are in compliance with all current laws and regulations;
- Liaising with MBR and other relevant authorities;
- Assisting in client on-boarding and ongoing monitoring;
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the companies;
- Keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of corporate industry regulations and standards and previous experience in similar roles. Possession of a Doctorate of Laws or Legal Degree in Malta or a Degree in Accounting & Finance will be considered as an asset.
Interested? Apply today to kick-start the process!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com