Our well-esteemed Client, a CSP providing excellent services to their portfolio of clients, is currently searching for a Corporate Lawyer to join their team. Main duties include:
- To assist in the preparation and registration of Memorandum and Articles of the company.
- Filling in and submitting required forms to MFSA, in cases of share transfers and liquidation.
- Opening of bank accounts.
- Registering forms with Tax authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date with MFSA and MBR updates.
If you have completed an LLB or are currently pursuing LLM, then this would be a great role to consider. Previous experience in a similar role an asset but not required, as training will be provided. This is also a great role to consider if you have previous experience within the insurance or banking industry and are looking to develop further within a different area. The company offers a great remuneration package as well as benefits, including support and sponsoring of studies, participation profits, flexi-hours and hybrid working. This role is on a full-time basis, however we are considering candidates looking for a reduced hours basis as well.
Interested in exploring this role further? Reach out today to discuss!
If the above role is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com