Our client is an international trust firm for corporate and private clients. They are currently seeking a Corporate Compliance Analyst to join their team in Malta.
The position calls for a responsible, motivated candidate who is looking for the next step in their career!
- Assist in the process of onboarding new clients.
- Assist in the performance risk assessments.
- Maintain Compliance file.
- Opening of bank accounts.
- Preparation and upkeep of clients’ Company registers.
- Reviewing of regulatory developments.
- Drafting and implementing policies and procedures.
- Undertaking of AML and CFT reviews alongside the MLRO.
- Assisting in the preparation of the REQ submissions.
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of clients.
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation.
- Preparation of liquidation forms.
We are considering candidates having a minimum of 2 years local experience within compliance, and holding a qualification in a relevant field. Candidates must be knowledgeable of AML/CFT laws and regulations and be familiar with Maltese Company Law.
Salary package between €30,000 - €35,000. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, reach out!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com