Are you a newly graduated lawyer or holding a first degree in Law and would like to broaden your experience in AML/ CFT compliance?
If so, we have a very interesting and challenging role with a reputable company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures;
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate has:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Prior experience in a similar position is required.
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate. Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis.
Apply today to express your interest.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org