There are many Corporate Administrative roles available in the market, but if you're looking to join the corporate team of one of the most reputable law firms on the island with countless progressive opportunities, then this one is the one worth applying for! Our client is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator with previous experience to support to growing demands of the company.
This position calls for a highly motivated individual that is meticulous and able of working on his/her own initiative. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration for a portfolio of clients;
- Assist with client on-boarding in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Collect and verify due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures;
- Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Prepare and fill of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner;
- Maintain up-to-date company and trust records, including due diligence documents;
- Maintain an organised and structured filing system;
- Liaise with clients and various third-party service providers and authorities;
- Attend to clients’ queries including meetings;
- Assist in bank accounts opening process.
The ideal candidate will hold at least 2 years of experience within a similar position and a qualification in a relevant field. Candidates must have good command of the English language as well as well developed interpersonal and organisational skills. The client is offering a competitive remuneration package and development opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today for a confidential discussion.