It is no secret that the demand for compliance professionals has been on the rise and our client is no exception. A leading business operating within the fund industry, this client is a boutique firm based in Malta that is looking to grow its internal compliance team.
Currently outsourced to a service provider, the Company is looking for someone who can absorb the compliance-related responsibilities internally, working specifically on three of their funds. Due to this being a completely new role, the position is being offered on a reduced hour basis, specifically 30 hours per week.
If you're a PQd Compliance Officer with 2+ years experience in the financial services industry, specifically in funds then this please read on.
Working with an internal Compliance Officer and the Managing Director, you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring the Company’s adherence to the license conditions;
- Preparation of Compliance Reports at least on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and assess on a regular basis the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures put in place by the Company, to comply with its obligations;
- Ensuring any shortcoming/deficiencies identified are reported to the Board of Directors of the Company.;
- Advise and assist the relevant persons responsible for carrying out Investment Services and activities to comply with the Licence Holder’s legal and regulatory obligations;
- Drafting policies and procedures for the Company to ensure it complies with its regulatory obligations;
- Perform training to the Company’s employees and Board when requested.
- Attending and participating in the Company’s quarterly Board Meetings.
Sounds like something you would be keen on doing? If you're based in Malta with the necessary experience then please apply!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org