Are you a motivated teamplayer with experience in compliance looking for a new challenge?
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Compliance Officer and MLRO to join their team.
Reporting to the Board of Directors your main responsibilities will include:
• Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the compliance and MLRO functions.
• Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously. • Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
• Drafting, modifying, and implementing company policies.
• Collaborating and liaising with the internal departments, regulators, authorities, and external providers to resolve legal and compliance issues.
• Maintaining compliance registers and the Compliance Monitoring Programme as required by statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Assessing the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
• Reviewing the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
• Enforcing any AML standards and assesses doubtful transactions.
• Preparing reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
• Coordinating training and mentoring employees in keeping with the current developments on AML/CFT issues.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in AML/CFT and compliance, excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping, BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field, and is a certified compliance professional.
An attractive renumertaion package, and training will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested in exploring this exciting opportunity? Apply today to kick-start the process!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org