Our client a reputable company within the gaming industry is looking for a Compliance Officer.
The chosen candidate will report to the Compliance Senior Executive and the main responsibilities will consist of:
- Reviewing due diligence documents and following up with the Criminal Probity Team for relevant vetting, in respect of licensees;
- Offering investigative support to other areas of the organisation
- Issuing regular compliance reports as instructed by management
- Participating in meetings and/or calls with prospective clients
- Liaising with key stakeholders, keeping them abreast of changes in compliance requirements
- Keeping up to date with developments, policies and procedures issued by other institutions in relation to the industry
- Attending training, conferences and fora as required
- Contributing to the development and/or maintaining processes and policies to achieve the objectives of the Department and in line with the changing requirements of the industry
- Carrying out tasks as instructed by the Senior Executive and Compliance Manager.
- In possession of a degree level (MQF Level 6) or higher in Business/Management related subjects. Minimum 1 year experience in a Compliance related role.
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in commerce and/or accountancy and/or finance shall be considered an asset.
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to identify high risk areas and organise and present findings and recommendations in a concise manner (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Think analytically and act strategically.
Apply today to express your interest.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com